Small Group Tours
Below is a list of all of our small group tours. All of our tours are for small groups of 6 – 16 people, they are aimed at experiencing and enjoying the history and culture of the region visited, and they excel in unique gourmet experiences. We would love to have you join us on one of our small group tours!
- Loire Valley France Culinary TourMAY 1 - 10, 2015
9 DAYS / 8 NIGHTS | $5,599
Join us on a culinary adventure to the Loire Valley France. Experience the local cuisine and the finest wines. Gastronomic dinners are interspersed with excursions into local history and culture.
- The Amalfi Coast & Isle of Capri, ItalyMAY 9 - 21, 2015
12 DAYS / 11 NIGHTS | $7,499
Enjoy the warm days of spring on this tour to one of the world's most beautiful areas. A feast for the eyes as well as the palate, our Amalfi Coast tours feature fascinating cultural sites, featuring gorgeous luxury hotels, leisurely boat rides, and truly exceptional gourmet cuisine and wines.
- The French & Italian Rivieras & Cinque TerreMAY 10 - 23, 2015
13 DAYS / 12 NIGHTS | $7,899
Medieval hilltop villages, Pastis on your veranda overlooking the Mediterranean, Chagall’s art in Saint Paul de Vence, the flowers of Provence, the pink and yellow houses of Portofino, Cinque Terre’s striking cliffs, the incredible beauty of the Côte d’Azur.
- Corsica: Mediterranean JewelMAY 22 - JUN 1, 2015
10 DAYS / 9 NIGHTS | $6,699
Experience Corsica's rugged coast, strikingly beautiful landscapes, villages perched on rocky hillsides and beautiful beaches.
- Burgundy & Provence, FranceMAY 26 - JUN 8, 2015
13 DAYS / 12 NIGHTS | $7,899
Great white wines of Burgundy and reds of the Côtes du Rhône, renowned gastronomy of Lyon, sensuous aromas of Provence, all combined with ancient Roman, medieval and Renaissance architecture and humble villages along the Rhône Valley.
- Prague, Krakow & BudapestJUN 4 - 18, 2015
14 DAYS / 13 NIGHTS | $6,799
A Viennese waltz, Prague and Cesky-Krumlov, the lively squares of Krakow, Renaissance mansions, Wawel Royal Castle, Gothic churches, delectable Polish and Hungarian cuisine, heavenly wines, the Danube, serene river villages, the magic of Budapest.
- Belgium & Normandy TourJUN 15 - 29, 2015
14 DAYS / 13 NIGHTS | $7,599
Come enjoy the fabulous cuisine and rich cultural heritage of Belgium and Normandy, France: a scenic canal tour in Ghent, WWI and WWII tours, UNESCO world heritage sites, the world's best beer and chocolate, the most beautiful town in the world?
- Coastal New England TourJUL 8 - 21, 2015
14 DAYS / 13 NIGHTS | $5,399
New England tour featuring picturesque coastal towns and villages; a sail and a harbor cruise, the rugged Maine coast, lobster feast on Monhegan Island, Beantown and the Cape, Nantucket Island and the mansions of Newport. Plenty of fresh seafood.
- Switzerland and Italy’s Northern LakesAUG 28 - SEP 10, 2015
13 DAYS / 12 NIGHTS | $7,999
Idyllic villages tucked in the mountains, stunning vistas, Alps excursion by boat-train-gondola, Swiss fondue and chocolate, boat rides on Maggiore and Como, fascinating history, all the magnificent beauty of Switzerland and Italy's Northern Lakes.
- Ireland and ScotlandAUG 29 - SEP 13, 2015
15 DAYS / 14 NIGHTS | $6,599
Striking green hills dotted with sheep, megalithic Celtic stones, friendly locals speaking Gaelic and Welsh, small villages with cobblestone streets, cozy “singing” pubs, ancient churches, the Scottish Highlands, picturesque castles, mountains and lochs.
- Bordeaux, Dordogne & Languedoc, FranceAUG 30 - SEP 12, 2015
13 DAYS / 12 NIGHTS | $6,999
This France tour features the best wines and gastronomic cuisine, idyllic hilltop villages, optional balloon ride, underground boat ride, prehistoric cave paintings, historic castles and unspoiled medieval towns with no cars, warm friendly hosts, the art of Toulouse-Lautrec.
- Tuscany, Umbria & Cinque Terre, ItalySEP 2 - 16, 2015
14 DAYS / 13 NIGHTS | $7,199
Magnificent architecture and Renaissance art, Etruscan tombs and Roman ruins, wine villages of Montepulciano, Montalcino, Orvieto, and Chianti, Prosecco "champagne", Pecorino cheese, miracle olive oil, trattorias, panoramic hilltop vistas; A classic tour of Italy.
- Paris, Loire Valley & Champagne, FranceSEP 17 - 29, 2015
12 DAYS / 11 NIGHTS | $7,199
Taste the Loire's finest wines and clink your glass with private viticulturists in their five hundred-year-old caves. Follow the Champagne Route through the real Champagne, tasting as you go. Best of all, let the French show you their timeless art of la joie de vivre and how to relax in true French style.
- Piedmont & Emilia Gourmet DiscoveryOCT 2 - 13, 2015
11 DAYS / 10 NIGHTS | $6,699
Discover the best Northern Italy has to offer: culture, scenery, food and wine. Enjoy the scenery of ancient medieval villages, a landscaped dotted with vineyards, and taste the pleasures of the Parma food valley.
- Back Roads & Wines of PortugalOCT 6 - 20, 2015
14 DAYS / 13 NIGHTS | $6,799
Wonderful Portuguese historian as escort, gourmet cooking class, outstanding wines and foods, gorgeous accommodations in villas, historic “Pousadas” and elegant inns, friendly locals, picturesque villages and great historic cities, the real Portugal.
- Rome, the Amalfi Coast and Sicily TourOCT 8 - 21, 2015
13 DAYS / 12 NIGHTS | $7,899
Breathtaking scenery, the grandeur of Rome, Amalfi's stunning cliffs, the magic of Capri, the awe of Pompeii, Sicily's ancient Greek temples, colorful markets, wonderful wines and foods, spectacular scenery, warm hearted people, beautiful Taormina.
- Autumn in New England’s VillagesOCT 11 - 24, 2015
14 DAYS / 13 NIGHTS | $5,899
Lobsters, clambakes, rocky shores off deep blue Atlantic waters, three and a half centuries of American architecture. From picturesque harbors and mountain peaks to splendid forests and serene lakes, see our brilliant fall colors unequaled in the world.
- Andalusia & Extremadura, SpainOCT 21 - NOV 4, 2015
14 DAYS / 13 NIGHTS | $6,999
Medieval castles, royal palaces, narrow streets in ancient villages, magnificent cathedrals and mosques, art, history, culture, relaxing on the terrace of your hotel on the Mediterranean, tapas at a sidewalk café in Seville, Flamenco dancers in coastal Nerja.
- Borneo, Sumatra & SingaporeLooking for an exotic new destination for your next trip? Embark on an adventure that showcases the best of the undiscovered! Join us on a three week tour of South East Asia. Beautiful beaches, UNESCO Heritage sites, amazing cultures, night safari, and more.
- Amalfi Coast Culinary TourJoin Chef Ron Boucher on a culinary adventure to the Amalfi Coast. Experience the local cuisine and the finest wines. Gastronomic dinners are interspersed with excursions into local history and culture.
- Corsica, French Riviera & Tuscan CoastExperience Corsica's rugged coast, strikingly beautiful landscapes, villages perched on rocky hillsides and beautiful beaches. Since Corsica is situated in between the Italian coast of Tuscany and the southern French Riviera, we decided to start and end the tour on each of these beautiful coasts.
- Normandy and Brittany, FranceA gourmet voyage through the fascinating history of this region, from William the Conqueror's castles to Anne of Bretagne's fortress to Joan of Arc's last days in Rouen to the Allied invasion. Breton oysters and cider, Norman Calvados and Camembert.
- Croatia, Slovenia & VeniceCome with us to this magnificent part of old, unspoiled Europe: the scenery is gorgeous; the outdoor cafés are enticing; the people are unbelievably friendly; the villages are picturesque and inviting; there are wonderful castles, palaces, and fascinating ancient ruins.
- English Villages: East Anglia & KentSuffolk, Essex, and Norfolk Counties: homeland of the first settlers of New England. Picturesque villages, ancient churches, half-timbered cottages, cobblestone streets, the fascinating Cambridge and Canterbury, Dover Castle, WWII Wartime Tunnels.
- East Anglia: Retracing Our Puritan RootsJoin us on a one-in-a-lifetime journey tracing America's Puritan roots back to East Anglia, England. Enjoy lectures and interactive discussions, the villages and churches our Puritan forefathers frequented, and discover what drove them to leave for America.
- Visit Barcelona and the Balearic IslandsThe pedestrian streets of Las Ramblas, Modernist architecture, distinctive gastronomic Catalan cuisine, Mediterranean cruising, Mallorca's rugged Costa Rocosa, ancient megalithic monuments, and relentless sunshine on beautiful island beaches.
- Southern France & Northern Italy TourMedieval hilltop villages, cappuccino in Venice, Pastis on your veranda overlooking the Mediterranean, Valpolicella at a trattoria on Lake Como, the pink and yellow houses of Portofino, Juliet's balcony in Verona, Chagall's art in St. Paul de Vence.
- Giovanni’s Tour of Italy: Rome, Piglio & SulmonaThis is a unique tour led by our friends, Chef Giovanni Graziani and his wife Paula, owners of the Caffé Graziani restaurant in Salem, MA. They are going to take you to Giovanni's home town of Piglio for an unforgettable, behind-the-scenes culinary adventure.
- Portugal Wine TourWonderful Portuguese historian as escort, winery visits in the main wine regions of Portugal, gorgeous accommodations in villas, historic “Pousadas” and elegant inns, outstanding cuisine, UNESCO sites, friendly locals, and picturesque villages.
About our small group tours: Specializing since 1994 in small group tours. We offer gourmet european tours, indulging in wonderful food and wine, staying at elegant accommodations with regional character, experiencing local culture and scenery at a leisurely pace with friendly local guides, all at an exceptional value.